Frequently Asked Questions:
How long will my order take?
All orders usually gets shipped within 5-7 working days. So you can expect a delivery between 7-10 days.
For orders containing either phone cases / pop grips / t-shirts /wall arts / decals or custom products do expect a delivery between 12-15 days as these are made to order.
You will get a tracking link in your inbox as soon as your order is shipped. Please allow 24hrs for the status of the shipment to correctly display at the tracking link.
What should I do if I have received only a part of my order?
- We make sure that all the products are sent to you in one package. Please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of missing product but within 7 days of receiving your order. We shall check and get it sorted asap.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we don't at the moment. But we can email you the soft copy of the personalised products that you order and you can get it printed from your nearby vendor.
Return / Refund / Replacement :
I received a damaged product. What do I do ?
- Please do not worry. Drop us a mail at email@example.com with images of the damaged product within 7 days of receiving the order. We will check and have the product replaced or refund your money whichever is preferred.
- Complete amount will be refunded and it can reflect in your account in 7-10 business days from the refund processed date.
What do I do if I don't like the product I received ?
We do hope you don't have to check this section too often, but we really love you a lot! So, drop us a mail and you could just ship the product back to us to the address which will be given in the mail. But please note that the products purchased can be returned (unopened / unused without damage and with all the tags intact) within 7 days of receiving the order and please pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. And we could provide you with coupon code, so you could shop with us again & again & again, we just do not want to let you go.
You can choose refund also. The refund will be processed in 5 working days and it can reflect in your account in 7-10 business days from the refund processed date.
Please make sure that the return product is packed well to avoid any damages in transit. The product should be returned in its original state for the refund / code to be processed.
- The courier charges incurred by you to send us back the product will not be refunded.
- Shipping and COD charges are non-refundable.
- No return / refund / exchange is possible for customised products unless it is damaged.
My tracking link shows 'delivered' but I have not received the package. What do I do ?
- Please drop us a mail within 24 hrs of the delivery mentioned in the tracking link. We shall check with the courier service. Please note : We would not be able to investigate with the courier service if it is informed to us after 24 hrs
How can i cancel my order ?
- Please mail us for cancellation request if your order has not been shipped yet.
When can I cancel my order ?
- Orders can be cancelled only if it has not been shipped from our warehouse.
- No cancellation applicable for customised products once the order is placed.
Can I cancel my order once the product has been shipped?
- Unfortunately, we cannot cancel orders once the shipment is out of our store for delivery.
Once shipped, we will not consider cancellation requests.
If a cancellation request comes up before the product leaves our order-processing centre, we will try to hold the shipment but there is no guarantee that the cancellation request will be honoured.
When do I get my refund for the cancelled order?
If the payment was by credit/ debit card or net-banking, the money will be refunded to your credit/ debit card or net-banking account, respectively. Typically, refunds are processed between 7- 12 working days.
Please note that we depend on the credit card issuing bank to ensure that the money is refunded to your account. We only control the release of funds from our side. There is little we can do in case there is a delay from the bank’s end.
Got more questions for us? Please fill the form below;